$55.00Visit product page →
A leash is one of the most essential safety accessories for open water paddling. That is why we developed the MOCKE Life Line Calf Leash with very deliberate features and specifications for open water paddling, downwind as well as leisure paddling.
The Mocke Life Line Calf Leash is a one-piece leash designed with a unique quick rip release and attach system.
By strategically placing a prominent pull tab next to the swivel attachment you can be sure to easily release or attach the calf strap.
Made from 8mm, coiled polyurethane, and boasting a double-swivel system, this leash highly durable ready for any situation.
- Specifically designed calf strap keeps swivel point and release tab front and centre
- Prominent, easy to locate Rip Release Tab
- Double swivel design prevents twisting and tangling
- 2 Metre length, 8mm high stretch polyurethane
- Coiled polyurethane for compactness
- High density, cross-weaved webbing
- Extra strong construction to ensure ultimate reliability
- Velcro and string attachment point for multiple versions to attach
- Rinse your MOCKE Life Line with fresh water after every use to ensure continued optimal functionality.
- Always inspect your Life Line before paddling.
- Practice attaching and releasing the calf strap before use.
- This device is designed as an OPEN WATER TETHER ONLY.
- IT IS NOT DESIGNED to be load or force bearing and will snap under load or force.
- DO NOT USE IT AS A SURFING LEASH IN BREAKING WAVES.
- Train yourself to not lose your craft in the event of capsizing without relying on a leash. That is your primary safety responsibility. Your leash is only a fall-back safety option when capsizing.
$55.00Visit product page →
The new Downwind leash has an innovative clip design, that is easy to release, and will not rust.
78% of all surfski coaches recommend you use a leash whenever you paddle offshore, independent of conditions.
Make sure your leash has a quick release system, imperative to get you out of a tricky situation.
This device is intended for open-water use only.
IT IS NOT DESIGNED to be load or force bearing and will snap under load or force. DO NOT USE IT AS A SURFING LEASH IN BREAKING WAVES. You should train yourself to not lose your craft in the event of capsizing without relying on a leash. That is your primary safety responsibility. Your leash is only a fall-back safety option when capsizing.
$50.00Visit product page →
VAIKOBI 2-PIECE LEASH
INNOVATIVE 100% RELIABLE DESIGN
YEARS OF LEASH-FAILS INSPIRED US TO DEVELOP A 100% RELIABLE 2-PIECE CALF LEASH DESIGN. TESTED BY PADDLING ATHLETES IN A RANGE OF CONDITIONS; WE KNOW THIS LEASH WILL CHANGE THE GAME FOR OCEAN PADDLERS WHO DEMAND RELIABLE, SAFE AND COMFORTABLE EQUIPMENT.
- An essential piece of safety equipment for ocean paddling
- 2-piece leash design with strap + coil
- 500kg high load carabiner with gate hook end, will not unclip
- Strong 6mm German-made Polyurethane coil can stretch up to 5x its length
- 2 x swivel ends and stainless steel fittings are fully corrosion resistant
- Soft neoprene padded strap with velcro attachment
- Strong cord rope for a secure attachment to boat or board
- Robust 40mm webbing with reinforced stitching details
- Prominent quick-release pull tab for 'rip and release' action
- Patent pending design
- 6mm BASF-brand Polyurethane coil from Germany
- Large custom race clip for foolproof connection
- Stainless steel fittings and swivel ends
- Quick-release pull tab
- Calf strap combines tough 40mm webbing with soft neoprene inner