Utilizing a highly breathable and durable mesh, this pack is here for the long haul. The entire structure has a good bit of stretch, but we worked to find the balance of maintaining form while allowing plenty of movement in this design. This pack is excellent for canoeing, kayaking, running, hiking, biking, and more. The key to fit is to cinch down the sides first, then adjust the front per your desire. The front harness has a lot of adjustability while being super stretchy too.
Fit For Ladies: This pack is designed to be friendly with your curves. With multiple anchor points on each side and stretch elastic for the cross connect, you can configure it to fit your shape. The adjustability in sizing is very broad to cover nearly every size and shape.
Fit For Guys: This will fit up to about a 52" chest. When loaded things will change a bit, but we took the front shoulder depth and made it deeper than the Vest Packs (in case you're familiar with that fit). So a tad more girth and more vertical shoulder room.
- Pack Weight: - 270grams, 9.5oz.
- Dimensions: 10"W x 13" tall / Volume 6 liters.
- Bladder: HydraPak 2L (70oz) elite, with quick disconnect and blaster valve.
- Compartment 1: Bladder compartment
- Compartment 2: Main cargo
- Compartment 3: Zippered elastic pocket with secure key clip:
- Material details: Our stretch fabric is tough, abrasion resistant, & endurance designed.
- Shoulder pocket storage: Phone, gel, nutrition, electrolyte and more, both sides.
- Front chest pocket storage: 15oz/450ml soft flask capable.
- Front adjustments: 2 elastic straps have multiple adjustment locations.