$25.00Visit product page →
Just the right capacity, the 21 Elite™ is the hydration system of choice for trail running and riding.
Simple, flexible, and ultra-durable, the Hydrapak® Elite™ Reservoir can turn any pack into a hydration machine. The narrower width is ideal for running focused packs and running vests. The patented wide slide top opening allows for fast filling and a leak-proof seal. It is the only reservoir on the market that is fully reversible, which makes cleaning and drying a breeze.
CAPACITY: 35 fl oz
WEIGHT: 3.8 oz
MATERIAL: 0.25 mm TPU
- Slide-Seal™ Top - opens wide and seals tight
- Blaster™ Valve - silicone, high flow bite-valve with twist shut off
- Plug-N-Play™ Connector - quick disconnect for convenient tube removal
- Can be frozen or filled with warm water (max temp 140°F / 60°C)
- Reversible and anti-microbial to prevent bacteria & mold
- 100% BPA and PVC Free
- Durable, built for a lifetime of tough use, No-Leak™ Lifetime Guarantee
Rinse before use. Reverse to clean and dry after each use. Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
$35.00Visit product page →
The paddler's safety is a priority. Therefore our Dry Bag XL was designed with specific features to allow communication no matter the conditions and elements. ALWAYS take a cellphone with you when paddling offshore. This ensures you have communication in case of an emergency… or any other situation.
- 100% water proof and certified submersible up to 10m (IPX8 rated*)
- Fits and floats iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note and similar size smart phones
- Allows full phone functionality when sealed i.e. take or make calls “through” the bag
- Crystal clear camera window allows you to capture epic moments on the water
- Includes drawstring for attaching the Dry Bag XL to your PFD.
- Made from durable Eco-Friendly TPU materials. 100% PVC free!
*This Dry Bag XL has been tested and rated according to the international standard IEC 60529 – “Degrees of Protection Provided by Enclosures”. IPX8 is the highest achievable rating for submersible enclosures.
- Insert your phone upside down so that when you have to use it hanging from your neck, it will be the correct way up.
- ALWAYS ensure proper closure of clamping system & check for obstructions that may compromise the seal.
- This Dry Bag XL is made from remarkably strong materials, but can still be damaged through incorrect use. Avoid putting sharp or abrasive objects like keys in your dry bag.
- After regular contact with salt water was in soapy water and rinse with fresh water.
- Test your dry bag on a regular basis by putting something worthless inside and submerging it in a basin to check for possible damage.
- Tip – Your wet hands could bring moisture into the dry bag. Inserting a moisture protector like a ball of cotton wool or a packet of silicone balls (found inside new shoe boxes) aids in keeping the inside dry.
$20.00Visit product page →
Water Bottle Holder w/Suction Cup Mount
Hold your water bottle safely, securely and easily accessible on your SUP board or OC1.
The included suction cup mount is GoPro compatible so you can mount a camera, SUPGLO lights and many other accessories.
Strong suction-cup mount allows temporary installation. Adheres to any non-porous, flat surface. Landing Pad adhesive disc included for non-compatible surfaces.
$30.00 $15.00Visit product page →
Mission: Make a handheld that conforms to your hand.
Since all of us paddlers have to cross train, and running is often a good targeted exercise, this little beast will allow you to focus on your running, not constantly gripping the bottle.
We stabilized the movement by encasing the bottle in a semi-rigid shell, then added an extra wide strap for comfort and torsional stability. There is a dual elastic pocket to hold a phone, gels, keys and cash. It comes with a 21oz BPA free, made in the USA, water bottle too. Reflective webbing on the bottom keeps you seen on your night excursions.
- Form fitting grip, tiny to large hand friendly
- Elastic phone and nutrition pocket with key clip.
- 21oz BPA free bottle, with black lid, made in USA